It's about Bangalore !!!

Hi Folks,

This Blog is not technical, but about my new destination, Bangalore. Earlier I have worked in three different cities Jabalpur, Kochi and Mangalore but Bangalore seem different.

The first thing you will notice about this city is It's awesome weather. If you have been in Bangalore, no need to explain it to you. When I reached Bangalore in the morning and put my first step on the Road, a cold breeze of Air has welcomed me with all its warm affection towards the newcomer. I must say, It was a pleasant morning, even after a tiresome journey from Mangalore to Bangalore.

I found this city as Blend of different cultures and everything is going in Harmony. There are people from every corner of India. They celebrate every festival with the same Joy and Happiness what you find in your place. Currently, the Ganesha Chaturthi festival is in celebration here and its surprise to see the same ebullience and exhilaration as in Maharastra towards Bappa(Lord Ganesha).

Further, I want to discuss about the work culture here and you will get a healthy environment with no Politics in the Office. I found much transparency in my current company than my prior ones. People seem helpful everywhere till now.

The most important thing to maximum North Indians is delicious Food which is available in Bangalore and you may have missed the same in Mangalore and Kochi type places. You will see lot of Roadside vendors selling Samosas, Golgappe/fuchkas, Pakodas, Pavbhajis, Momos, Rolls etc. If you are not used to eat at Roadside, you have to find DahiWalle type restaurants in the City(One in Marathahalli).

However, you have to search harder to get a good flat on Rent here. The Brokers are not good enough to give much time and importance to you if your budget is low. The Rent of flats here is a bit costly, so you need to plan well before shifting to Bangalore.

Apart from all the above good things, the only annoying thing here is Traffic congestion. If you are travelling by Bus at office hours, the 1 hour journey may be delayed to 2 or 3 hours. I am fortunate that I have my own Dulaari (Hero Xtreme 150cc) and because of her, I am reaching my office in 20 to 25 minutes.

So, this is my personal experience with Bangalore till now, although I spent only a month here. I know, many guys may have bad experience in Bangalore too, but remember, every life journey has ups and down moments and if you are strong in your bad times, you will emerge as a Winner.




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SVN: File remains in conflict

HowTo: Enable extended logging for exim

12 tweakings for WHM/cPanel to speed up WordPress